Our client is a young ambitious and highly regarded international software company based just outside Milton Keynes. They are currently undergoing substantial growth supported by a dynamic focus on emerging software and technology. As a result we are now looking for an ambitious Technical Pre Sales Consultant to join the sales and technical team.
Highly competitive package including pension and 25 days holiday will be paid to the right candidate
The Technical Pre Sales Consultant will work closely with the Sales and Technical team members in both a pre and post sales capacity. This role will involve customer facing with new and existing major clients to understand their IT / business environment. You will then be required to document and advise how best the solutions will fit into the client landscape.
Key accountabilities include:
• Act as technically competent point of contact for client queries
• Manage discussions with senior client stakeholders
• Understanding and documenting the client systems/requirements
• Work with Team Leaders and provide requirements documentation, support and advice
• Deliver a best in class products and service to an expanding national and international client base
• Help drive new ideas and service / skill improvements across the range
• Deliver presentations / workshops to all stakeholders across the clients’ hierarchy
• Understand the product portfolio of solutions available
The candidate should have the following knowledge and experience:
• Good inter-personal and communication skills
• An understanding and knowledge of modern infrastructure & cloud based technologies and software (SaaS, Cloud etc)
• Superior problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent customer centricity and alignment
• Strong engagement and outcome-based delivery ethic
• Ability to work under pressure and identify and prioritise key issues, in a dynamic environment
• Conscientious and motivated, capable of working with minimal supervision
• Excellent attention to detail combined with a pragmatic, solutions based thinking
• Fluent in business English – written and verbal
This role is based just outside Milton Keynes in Buckinghamshire.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Our client is looking for an experienced Front End Web Developer with a minimum of three years’ commercial enterprise experience of complex front-end web development applications to the latest industry standards.
The successful web developer will produce best-in-class, customer focused UI code and you must be enthusiastic and motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude in addition to being up to date with the latest web development technologies.
Particular skills required and responsibilities will include:
It would advantageous to have skills in ASP .Net, C# .Net and MVC to include web development for mobile platforms.
The position will be based west of London on an initial three month contract with a likely extension. A competitive rate together with an immediate start will be offered to the right candidate.
Please contact us immediately for further information.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is comm
Our client is a highly regarded global financial services company based just south West of Central London within the M25. They are currently experiencing substantial market growth combined with major technology and regulatory transformation.
As a result they now require a permanent Application Support Analyst responsible for the operational support and day-to-day administration of the WebSphere systems providing 2nd line support to the business across multiple locations.
This is a key position within the IT department and therefore requires a highly self-motivated individual who has the desire to succeed. This role requires excellent inter-personal skills, an enquiring mind-set, good all round web software technical appreciation, outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and a very keen eye for detail to support the smooth running of the department.
The successful candidate must have the following knowledge and experience:
Desirable knowledge, skills and qualifications as are follows:
This is a permanent position with an excellent salary and excellent package for the right candidate.
Please contact us for further information.